Monday, January 4, 2016

SS #040

Shortbox Showcase #40

New Geek Resolutions

Professor Alan and Emily talk about the great geeky Christmas presents they received this year, before moving on to talk about their plans, hopes, goals and aspirations for the 2016. That's right, it's their Geeky Resolutions!


Click on the player below to listen to the episode:



Right-click to download episode directly

You may also subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or the RSS Feed.

Promo: Warlord Worlds

Send e-mail feedback to relativelygeeky@gmail.com 

"Like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/relativelygeeky

You can follow me on twitter @ProfessorAlan

2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, I just picked up the entirety of Babylon 5 myself during a sale, and look forward to giving it full a watch. I've only ever seen season 1. I'm surprised, given how long I've been following Straczynski, that there's so little of his work I've actually seen. Recently watched Captain Power and Jayce, also picked up the entirety of He-Man, so am definitely in the process of rectifying this.

    Geeky resolutions are currently on hold while awaiting a move and a new job, but I have piles and piles of novels lying around and would like to start digging into them more voraciously. Also, having freshly re-read Sandman (to follow along with a podcast by some friends, A Return to the Dreaming, if you'll pardon the plug), I'm just started working through all of the various spinoffs by both Gaiman and others. And I just started One Piece. All the way back at the beginning. We'll see how long I make it in that very very long haul.

    In regards to accomplishments, 2015 was the year I finally read the entirety of Rom, as well as finished all of Chris Claremont's initial 16 year run on Uncanny X-Men. Both were amazing. I also had a role in Linkara's Atop the Fourth Wall Movie, which was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Bab 5! And good luck knocking down that reading pile. Knocking out ROM is a pretty good accomplishment, as is the work with X-Men & Linkara!

      Thanks for the podcast recommendation. Nice job with the

      And good luck with the move and job!

      Delete